Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu planning Monday... err.... Tuesday

I was in Tampa visiting my sister this weekend so today is menu planning Tuesday. I should have sat down and done is last night because now we have nothing to eat for dinner. I think Dominos Pizza is calling my name. I wish they sold salads. Maybe Ledo's instead.

Regardless, here's this weeks menu.

Monday:
Cheeseburgers
French fries
Fresh peaches

Tuesday:
Carry out

Wednesday:
Baked ham steaks
Cheese rice
Corn

Thursday:
Crock pot chicken & dumplings

Friday:
Meatball subs
Deviled eggs
Baked potatoes

Saturday: (day of my vendor/benefit party)
Breakfast-
Eggs
Sausage
Potatoes

Dinner-
Leftover smorgasbord
Salad

Sunday:
Breakfast-
Bacon
Pancakes
Fruit salad

Dinner-
Roasted turkey breast (maybe grilled if the weather is nice)
Homemade applesauce
Cranberry sauce
Stuffing

Recipes for the chicken & dumplings and homemade applesauce are listed on the recipes page. Look at the tab for it at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment